Garage Door Maintenance Service
Garage door maintenance service will protect your garage doors so they will last for many years. Take care of your garage doors with our annual garage door maintenance program.
Your garage door is one of the largest appliances in your home, but it is also the one that tends to be most overlooked in terms of garage door maintenance and repair. You are not likely to notice if the door is unbalanced or in need of lubrication because of the hands-free automation. A regular and professional garage door maintenance service will prevent the necessity of expensive garage door repairs down the road.
While minor garage door maintenance and inspection should be performed by the homeowner, there are going to be some garage door maintenance services that are best left to the professionals. For example, garage door springs, drums, rollers, and cables are under an incredible amount of tension and stress. If not handled by trained professionals, they could potentially cause serious harm to your home or your person.
When do you need to have your garage door serviced?
- If the door must be forced to move at any point in the cycle of opening or closing, it is time for service.
- If the door is not balanced. To test, manually open the door half way. The door should stay in place. If it shuts on its own the door is not balanced and it is time for service. Check the balance of your door at least once a year.
- If the garage door is making excessive noise while opening or closing, contact Certified Overhead Garage Doors for service.
- If it has been more than 2 years since the last service call.
Certified Overhead Garage Doors Preventative Maintenance Service Includes:
- A visual Inspections that includes examination of garage door springs, cables, rollers, pulleys, and mounting hardware. We will examine each component for signs of damage and wear. Your cables will also be examined for fraying.
- Lubrication of moving parts like hinges, springs, rollers, door hinges, rollers, and tracks.
- Garage door balance is critical for prolonged life of your door. When it is neglected it is the catalyst for most of the damage. Lack of balancing and proper garage door maintenance will eventually result in the cable jumping off the drum, door ajar in the opening, stripped gears, hinge separation, folding and cracking panels, failing circuit boards, loud excessive noise, or operator separation from door. Appropriate repairs are then made.
- We check the tracking and ensure proper mounting, replacing fasteners and hardware where needed. We adjust the tracking and ensure proper mounting of the system, tighten and replace any loose or missing fasteners, adjust the torsion or extension springs tension, adjust the force and limit settings to ensure safety settings are correct.
In addition to garage door maintenance we also provide:
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
- Replace Broken Garage Door Springs
- Garage Doors Cable Repair
- Replace or Repair Garage Door Rollers
- Replace Bent Tracks
- Replace Bent Garage Doors Sections
- Drum Replacement
- Gates and Gate Opener Repair
- Maintenance & Inspections
We Proudly Install These Quality Garage Door Openers
Choose Garage Door Maintenance Pros
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll work with you until you are.
24/7 Emergency Service
We are open all day, everyday and provide 24/7 emergency repair service to the Houston area.
Over 20 Years Experience
We have seen it all! There is no garage door repair or installation job we can't handle.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We will match or beat any written repair or installation bid - call for more information.
96% Customer Approval Rating
A trusted business, we have an A+ rating with the Angie's List, and Consumer Business Review.
We Warranty Our Work
We offer a one year warranty on labor and extend the manufacture's warranty for all parts.